Code style cleanup -- NO FUNCTIONAL CHANGES
Massive cleanup of code formatting style. This was deemed necessary, as
the original codebase is a mix of styles varying from file to file, and
occasionally from line to line. Honestly, it was messy enough to be a
This is a styling change only, and is functionally identical to the
immediately previous version. (The only change that could be described
as a functional change was to collect all the various 'isnan'
definitions in one place.)
The style employed is a Google-ewhac hybrid. Indentation is now two
spaces per level. All TAB characters and (nearly all) trailing blanks
have been removed. All files now use UNIX-style newlines.
Some effort was made to improve inline spacing and formatting,
- Spaces before non-consecutive open-parens,
- No space after open-parens,
- No space before close-parens,
- Two spaces after the semicolon in each 'for' clause,
- Two spaces surrounding each logic op (&& and ||),
- Return type on separate line from function declaration,
- Open-brace for function on its own line.
This effort was applied irregularly.
ewhac's style has been developed over 30 years, and is optimized for C.
It falls apart a bit for C++. But then, pure ewhac style uses 8-space
TAB characters, so shaddup.
112 files changed