Revert "dwc_otg_hcd: Add delay before controller initialization"
The delay is not needed when the controller is forced to host mode
This reverts commit 4a28608e53250f796d2423b382e959f0722ec04a.
diff --git a/drivers/usb/dwc_otg/dwc_otg_hcd.c b/drivers/usb/dwc_otg/dwc_otg_hcd.c
index 9617c6c..480bf20 100755
@@ -904,15 +904,6 @@
- * It has been observed that the controller doesn't work properly
- * when the kernel console is connected to a vterm (which affects
- * timing). Experiments have shown that the problem can be fixed
- * with a delay of at least 60ms before starting the controller
- * initialization. A delay of 200ms is used to add some margin
hcd->flags.d32 = 0;
hcd->non_periodic_qh_ptr = &hcd->non_periodic_sched_active;